There IS a continuation to this story! Go here --- > [link]
A special 'thank you' to all who have read this comic: [link]
Previous page: [link]
First page: [link]
- The Gray cousins explained that they were the ones who created the Stasis Cages, but were forgiven after proving that Zinedine was the one who allowed the rescue of those imprisoned possible, by showing the Master Key and the whole in his chest. Afterwards, Billy and Zinedine became Donathiel's closest neighbours, living in an Otherview-styled construct (much to the chagrin of the other Valley-dwellers)
- After suffering yet another major military defeat, the Otherview Council of Ministries also lose their political credibility and are effectively fired by Persona Suprema. Persona Suprema rules Otherview autocratically, and strangely enough, benevolently.
- Zinedine and Billy Gray are marked as 'Deceased' in Otherview records, not heard from since they left Otherview to visit Endossi on vacation. They are 'survived' by their 90 other cousins.
- Zinedine hides the Master Key in the attic, oddly enough in a cage.
- Billy, wanting to 'try out something with more brawn', becomes a farmer and part-time miner in Bikusona Valley. However, he still helps his cousin invent from time to time.
- Donathiel continues to pursue his dream of becoming a world-renowned novelist, though his wife wishes he wouldn't throw so much crumpled paper around the house.
- Donathiel's ten children won't stop teasing and/or playing with the Gray Cousins, probably because they're the only Otherview residents around Bikusona... and also because both Billy and Zinedine are their babysitters.
- Lonely but content, Zinedine settles in, and becomes Bikusona Valley's eccentric inventor and artist who rummages through people's garbage... but for some reason bans all seeing-eye Horgs from entering his house.
- Life continues in both Otherview and Endossi, hoping to never have to suffer another war again.